Tuesday, March 10, 2015

middling

It has been a quieter day. It is probably a good thing that it has been a quieter, calmer day. For the past three days I have been almost too happy. I know, that might the most obnoxious thing a person can say. So much of my sunshiny attitude has to do with, well, the sunshine. Hello, dear sun. Your Meggie and her vitamin D levels have missed you. Did you miss us? You never wrote.

Maybe today's subdued mood is due to work. I am liking work a lot these days, but work is still work. Having to be somewhere on time and forcing yourself to make small talk can kinda suffocate any previous enthusiasm. That's okay. I have said "that's okay" to a lot of things lately... And that's okay? But is it also kind of strange? Am I in an easy going mood because I am about to snap and have a nervous breakdown/explode? Good moods always make me suspicious.

I guess I don't have much to say tonight. I must have used up all of my energy earlier today researching and writing about monkeys. I feel like a zombie right now. And that's okay.

Take it easy, pals.

No comments: