Friday, February 5, 2016

green

Should I answer some questions I found on Tumblr? No, but I certainly can. Oh, they are the deepest questions one could ask another human. Or alien/robot/vampire. I very well may be one of those three. I have my suspicions.

1. What's your favorite color?
Ah, the age old question. I've been asked this since I was able to form words, which was around the age of 23. My answer has changed over the years -- for a good portion of my adolescence it was "silver and mint." I thought I was such a unique duck for having that answer. After my silver and mint phase, my favorite color changed to green and there it has stayed. I am beginning to be strongly drawn to yellow, though. It reminds me of my childhood and the way the sun would wash my whole room in a warm glow at the end of the day. Yellow and green. Crap. Those are UVU's colors, huh? Yeeeaaaah school spirit.

2. Could you use some sleep right now?
Funny you should ask. Yes, but I probably need food more than zzzz. As I mentioned in my previous post, I took a sleeping pill last night and actually went to bed before 3am. I am tempted to take another one tonight because damn it felt good to clock in more than 5 hours of sleep. I slept better when I had a job -- probably because I had to wake up early, so I forced myself to wind down and get into bed at a reasonable hour. I also didn't have the allure of television, so I found it easier to just go, "Meh. I'm bored. Might as well sleep." Anyway, this is so boring.

3. Does it bother you when someone hides things from you?
What do you mean exactly? Like, hides their diary? No, because that's their business and I'm also really good at finding things. I can be a snoop if I so wish to be. But hiding emotions? C'mon. I can see right through that. Don't hide your emotions because frankly it creeps me out. If someone is always, "Yeah! Hey! Everything is fine!" I wanna say, "Okay, maybe, but not all the time. I am your friend, not a stranger. No small talk. Where are my shoes? And wasn't there a banana in my hand a few minutes ago?" I don't care too much for secrets unless it is very critical that whatever it is remains a secret. But no need to be dishonest or elusive. It's best to be honest and transparent in most cases.

TIME TO GO BACK OUTSIDE! Oh my oh my it is beautiful out there today, folks. It's almost overwhelming. The entire sky is a light therapy box. Take advantage of it while it lasts.

xoxo

No comments: