Wednesday, April 15, 2015

flakes

Oh yeah. Remember when I was discovering my passion in these posts? Which number am I on? (On which number am I? Grammar is grossly frustrating at times, but not really because I don't really care that much. Really. For reals. I couldn't be more real with you. You are real. You exist.) I think I was on number... 5? Yeah, sure. Okay. You bet.

5. Find the themes.

Recognizing the recurring themes in our lives creates a pattern for us to either follow or change. What themes or lessons seem to constantly surface in your life? What are you drawn to again and again? What areas of life seem to be full of discomfort and pain? What areas are full of joy and light?

Ohhhh, I actually kinda like this one. I'm not going to belittle this question. I am going to answer it honestly! I am going to answer it NOW instead of continuing to talk about how I'm going to answer it. Answer answer.

Wow, I really really really like this question. I like it so much that I'm not going to answer it right now. I don't want to rush my answers. But here's a preview! I allow people to make decisions for me, I am drawn to self-denial, I get super close to people and then suddenly become insecure and push them away, I have an obsessive personality, I long for an identity and a home and a PURPOSE and a freaking good meal, I am inspired and soothed by nature -- all of it, even the dirt storm we had last night. Okay, not the dirt storm. But most of the great outdoors and what occurs in the great outdoors is my Xanax. Art, words, heart-to-hearts -- these all fill me with joy and light, peaches. So do peaches. And apricots and avocados and artichoke hearts. Hearts!

I am too cozy right now. I like coziness, but I also like being PRODUCTIVE in the mornings. Let me go stick my neck outside. I'll be back.

Okay! I'm back! And guess what I saw when I ventured outside? A night monkey holding on to my brain. A brain in one paw, a banana in the other. And wrapped around his little tail was the new Apple Watch. Apples and bananas, man. It's all the same to me.

Should I go eat a breakfast now? I used to shun breakfast because I shunned myself. No more shunning! Just sunning. Sitting outside in the sun, drinking up the vitamin D while sipping on a Tab. I'll have to do that another day, though, because it is currently snowing. I wonder if these are snowflakes? They might very well be frozen flakes of dirt. I'll have a nice bowl of dirt flakes this morning, I suppose. Yes, I suppose I will keep supposin' until the cows come home and provide me with some raw milk for my hearty bowl of dirt flakes. Hearts!

No comments: