Tuesday, March 29, 2016

connect

I had another strange dream last night. BUT WHEN ARE DREAMS NOT STRANGE. Last night's dream was terrifying, probably due to the fact that I watched about 1,237 episodes of Dateline before bed. So what! I'll watch 1,238 tonight if I wanna! I'm an adult! I can do whatever I want, like never shave, never wear underwear, never understand why we as a nation gave Britney Spears such a hard time when she had what was so obviously a mental breakdown back in 2007. Is it because we do not take mental healthcare seriously? Yes, yes it is. It is also because we are all assholes.

Anyway, I can't remember my dream too well and it doesn't matter so much. Unless it does matter. Aren't dreams messages from the cosmos or whatever? I'm beginning to get all wooey wooey and "in touch" with my wild woman, intuitive side. Give me a crystal ball! Break out the tarot cards! Get Miss Cleo on the line! I've got A LOT of questions for her.

On my mind right this second:

*A certain somebody in my life who does not at all read this blog and probably never has and probably never will despite the multiple times I have mentioned it to her is making me... Sad. Worried? A tad frustrated. Mostly just sad, though. Sad because I see her fading, rapidly running in the opposite direction of the wild woman. We all have our own path, sure. And we all have our own inner struggles that others can never see or know. I need to remember these things. But at the same time, I watch her close off from everyone and submit to a subservient role that suffocates her intuition and, yes, wild nature. Boo! Hiss! And in classic Meg fashion, I want to "rescue" her. I want to fix everything and preach feminism and freakin' liberate her. I have to find a balance, though, between letting her figure things out on her own and voicing my concerns. Oy vey. Maybe Miss Cleo will have some advice.

*Cracklin' Oat Bran. What a damn fine breakfast cereal.

*Sometimes I forget that I have a gender???

*My brain just ran full-force into a wall. Buuummmmmer. I have these bursts of creativity and "insights" throughout the day. Noon is not one of those times. I'll get a second (or is it third? fourth?) wind around 2pm, I guarantee you this! This I guarantee. If I could guarantee you one thing in your one, beautiful, wild life it would be this.

*Geeeeez. Writing about that certain somebody who is worrying me kinda brought down the whole mood of this post, huh? My apologies. EXCEPT... I have been consciously trying to apologize less. Yes, less. I'll apologize if I do something like purposely throw a pie in your face or run you over on my segway, but for the most part I am going to really think about what just happened before I jump to saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I'm sorry, but this is the truth.

Well, looks like another post has been written and another day has come and gone. Oh, what's that you say? It's only 12:03 in the afternoon? Your FACE is 12:03 in the afternoon. Gotcha there.

PS -- Anyone wanna get super high and go to Chuck E. Cheese this week? We can see Jesus in the ball pit and jam out with the animatronic band. Think about it and get back to me. (THIS IS A JK MOMENT, MOM.)

No comments: