Saturday, January 30, 2016

stuff

Three posts in one day? Unheard of! I might be writing so much because I am procrastinating other activities, all of which have to do with going through and organizing STUFF. It's incredible how much STUFF I own, stuff which ends up owning me. I am so profound! I have found my calling in life: Be profound on the Internet and also troll the hell out of losers on the Internet. Both of those callings are jokes. You see, I do this thing where I constantly joke. Just kidding just kidding just kidding. I want "just kidding just kidding just kidding ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" on my tombstone. I am actually very serious about this. In life I am either very serious or very JK. There will never be a happy medium with this girl -- unless you are talking about shirt sizes then yes, a happy medium is what I wear.

I was going to write a poetic post tonight. Vague, but relatable. Heartbreaking, but hopeful. Buuuut... That's a lot of pressure for someone whose brain clocked out about an hour ago. I keep meaning to write poetry and I keep putting it off until tomorrow. What if I just claim my blog posts are poetry? Prose poetry, obviously. That's the rad thing about creative endeavors -- you make up the rules. You can even spell rules "rulez" if you so wish. Random, but isn't it effed up that I had access to a hot tub and pool for over a year and only used them twice? Yeah, way effed up.

It's time for me to stop worrying about writing for tonight. The more I worry, the less fun I have. AND SATURDAY NIGHT'S ALL ABOUT HAVING LOADS OF FUN. Barrels of fun. Buckets of fun. Crates of fun. Cartons and Mason jars and cardboard boxes of fun. The amount of fun just waiting to be had on Saturday night is almost overwhelming. In fact, it worries me! I can't have fun because I am worried about having fun. Welcome to my brain. Welcome to the jungle. Welcome to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

No comments: