Friday, August 9, 2013

myself

I know this is a blog and all, but I am soooooo sick of talking about myself. I am tired of being in love with people who are bad for me and I am tired of being in hate with the one person I should love (WHICH IS MYSELF). So where does this leave me? It leaves me still talking about myself! I will never escape myself, so maybe I should learn to accept myself? Is there a pill for that? A self-acceptance pill? I am willing to take it because I ain't willing to put in the work. Let's make this as easy as possible.

Interview/Review. This is what I need to do with myself. I should interview myself and then review what I say. Chances are I will be, like, "Oh hell no! I can't believe she just said that! Why would she admit to something that atrocious? She is a fascinatingly selfish being." To quote my own Facebook status (ugh): "I am turning into an obnoxious, intolerable person who spends her days reading Sartre, eating various canned meats, and writing messy plays that will never be published or performed. It's probably time I get out more."

When did we all start finding it acceptable to use "LOL" and ":)"? It will never be acceptable, but I'll never say that outside of my blog. And Twitter. Oh dear. Twitter. My one true love. No! No more writing about love! No more mentioning the L word! Unless I'm talking about the sexy Showtime series.

Not to freak anyone out, but I seriously feel like I am dying. WAIT. We are ALL dying ALL of the time. Each day, closer to death. Anyway, the hospital seems like a pretty nice place. I still have mountains to climb, sure. Okay, sure.

No comments: