Monday, March 16, 2009

truth or truth

truth.
i can't tell you real deep truths here.
just a heads up.
truth.
i ate pie yesterday. for the first time in... i cannot even think back that far. we'll just say a long time. how did i handle it? truth. i don't know.
truth.
i am not as comfortable with myself as i had previously thought. i've got a long way to go.
truth.
i deny myself sleep.
truth.
even though i want sleep so so so much. want and need.
truth.
i don't know what i want.
i don't know what i need.
truth.
a hug.
truth.
i once wet my pants on a walk last summer.
truth.
and walking back from a class.
truth.
i had weird bladder issues last summer.
truth.
i think my bladder is much more well behaved now.
truth.
i want her to like me. or to at least be okay with me.
truth.
some things should not mindlessly be written on this blog. so i will remember that for future truths.
truth.
sleepblogging.

1 comment:

Jennif said...

truth.
you inspire me.