Sunday, March 18, 2012

vague

I don't know how to put this poetically (well, maybe I do, but I don't want to bother trying) - I am confused.

I am confused, a little frustrated, nervous, hesitant, confused, and also a bit confused.

And the hardest part for me right now is that I can't quite put the confusion into words. It's a mix of not wanting to tell and not knowing what to say.

I wish I was ten years younger and figuring all of this out. I feel like I wouldn't be so hesitant. I believe the hesitancy is what makes all of this much more difficult.

But I am still unsure. At least I have a few people I can talk to that have been where I am currently, although each situation/person is unique.

VAGUE POST.

I need to caffeinate myself and fill out a dumb li'l survey to cleanse my palate.

No comments: