Sunday, March 18, 2012

palate cleanser

1.You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station:
Only ten bucks? Gas station prices are way too high, so this Alexander Hamilton ain't gonna go too far, but here goes... I would buy a Clif Bar, banana, maybe string cheese (depending on whether or not I'm vegan at the moment), almonds, maaaybe a Spike (depending on whether or not I'm at 7-Eleven/feeling like I wanna douche-out), and perhaps some veggies if I'm feeling crazy. Gas station vegetables? De-lightful and super fresh!

2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
Sea horse, obviously.

3. Who's your favorite redhead?
Is Whitney Mower still redheaded? Cuz I'd choose that womyn.

4. What do you order when you're at IHOP?
HA! Great/stupid question. I TOTALLY JUST WENT TO IHOP. And goddamnit, it was expensive. I was so upset by how terrible, yet expensive as fuck, my food was. The company was good, though, so there's that. And I got four free saltines to stuff into my purse. Oh, I ordered the fish dinner. Yeah, THAT'S gonna be delicious, Meg.

5. Last book you read?
Non-fiction: The Tao of Philosophy by Alan Watts
Fiction: Cathedral by Raymond Carver

6. Describe your mood.
One part awake-ish, two parts confused, sprinkle with anxious (always sprinkle with anxious! sprinkle anxiety over everything forever and ever and always amen!)

7. Describe the last time you were injured?
On Friday I totally sliced open my finger cutting down a box at work. I cut myself with that box cutter like it's going out of style. HEY! Did you know box cutter cuts are in style? Well, they are. But not for long! Better start cutting your fingers with them before it becomes super unhip. Never be unhip! Hip 4 lyfe!

8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
This is such a great question! And unlike the IHOP question, this is just great, not great slash stupid. I'd be stuck in a well with my fattest friend. Gotta eat sometime, right? GROSS NO. I would be stuck in a well with Laura or Chris. Or Laurachris (the result of my science experiment - two BFFs in one!).

9. Rock concert or symphony?
I've been there done that with the rock concerts, so bring on the symphony. But I just know that when I'm at the symphony, I'd be jonesing for a rock concert. Never satisfied with where I am, am I?! Let's go with rock concert. Let's just go with it. Lez just go with it.

10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
I don't want to end on this question! This is booooring! Okay, I'm going to change the wallpaper on my phone right now so that I have a more exciting answer than just "cobblestone." Okay! I did it! I went through with it and changed the wallpaper on my cell phone! Big step! Biggest step of my life! No longer confused/conflicted/condemned to a life of confusing and conflicted life decisions!

Thanks for reading this survey. Never go to IHOP. Unless drunk and/or desiring to waste $16. Below is the wallpaper on my cell phone. It's purrfect and purr-dictable.

No comments: