Tuesday, March 20, 2012

palate cleanser part 2

That "Fish Eye" post? Yeah, I know.

Well, I need another palate cleanser. Cleanse that palate, survey! Okay, Meg! I will!

11. Favorite Soda?
I used to be such a good girl and never, ever, ever drink soda, like, not in a million years for a million dollars/doll hairs would I ever drink soda. Extreme? Maybe. But I'm a runner! And scared! No soda for this girl. Then I became addicted to caffeine and also realized that fizzy drinks are fun to drink. So favorite soda? Dr. Pepper, probs. But I'm seriously trying to stop drinking soda! I want to be healthy again. When I'm healthy, I'm nicer. And being nice is kind of nice. In fact, it's really nice. Sorry if I've been a brat to you lately. :(

12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
CAT SWEATSHIRT OMG OF COURSE LOL NAACP

13. If you could only use one form of transportation:
walking... or HOLODECK. (Holodeck is a form of transportation, yes?)

14. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres?
Was it seriously Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance? Oh crap. It WAS. But before that it was Harold and Maude! See! I'm still hip! (But I guess it's also hip to like bad movies with Nic Cage, right? I just out-hipped myself! Is that possible? Yes!)

15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for:
I will always and forever have the hots for Lulu Reed. Actor? Psssh. Actresses? Honestly, Ellen Page. And Kristen Stewart! Kind of! Weird, I know! Oh, and Michelle Williams melts my heart. She is incredibly adorable.

16. Whats your favorite kind of cake?
ice cream caaaaake!!! and german chocolate!!! and boston cream pie!!! (boston cream pie is a cake, right?) (but seriously, i won't allow myself to have cake.) (but that's gonna change, okay?) (will you help me?) (cry for help.)

17. What did you have for dinner last night?
wine?

18. Look to your left, what do you see?
four cat pictures and a rockstar energy drink (that explains everything)

19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
if i'm feeling ambitious

20. Favorite toy as a child?
I would NEVER pick favorites. I didn't want to hurt my toys' feelings. Buuut... Between you and I, my favorites were the puppet my mom made (named Chloe) and my American Girl Doll Molly.

21. Do you buy your own groceries?
Yep. Sometimes my mama and sis sis and pops will be kind enough to pick me up a few things. They are way more generous and selfless than I and I have a lot to learn from them. Lovely people they are.

22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Of course! People are human! Humans talk!

1 comment:

cassie said...

oh man, i loved molly. i loved her little backpack and report card. i put her glasses and beret on my great-uncle's dachshund.