Saturday, March 17, 2012

breasts and hell and motorcycles and science

I have many ideal days - here's one of them:

A fucking hilarious person and I are sitting in an empty room, both of us with laptops and the Internet. We sit across from each other and write a one-act play on Google doc. We drink a lot of coffee.

Another ideal day: I am stuck in an empty room, but by "empty room" I mean a room that is full of books. Books on feminism, Buddhism, nature-ism, Ism-isms, and education. Oh, and science. I have to read all of the books before I am allowed to leave, piss, or sleep. I drink a lot of coffee (which means I better read quickly because coffee = piss piss).

Piss piss? Really, Meg?

It's 11:34! Which is "hell" upside down! A past lover once pointed this out to me! We had a weird summertime romance that didn't end so well! But I think we're still on good terms! I mean, we never ever talk and I don't know if he even exists anymore, but it is what it is! We once ate at Sweet Tomatoes with my father! That was a weird day! HELLO!

I went running last night at 1am and didn't get to sleep until 3:30am or so. By the way, 3:30 upside down is OEE. So anyway, my dad showed up this morning at 9am and I was like, "Whaaa?!" I got ready in a jiffy ("Choosy Moms Choose Jif" is really funny and confusing and PROFOUND when one is trippin' balls) and then we went to Barnes and Noble, where most of what I was looking for was not there. Thanks for hating anything to do with women and the environment, local B&N! Wait, what's the point in telling you all of this? Maybe that I am really tired? I'm tired of talking about how I'm tired. I wish I could talk more about architecture or motorcycles or something. I'll do some research and get back to you on those two topics, promise.

I break promises. I'm not going to research architecture or motorcycles, at least not right away. I am going to eat breakfast and take off my bra right away, though. Why do I even bother wearing a bra? First of all, UNCOMFORTABLE. Second, BURN BRAS!!! Third, my breasts are super small.

LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

cassie said...

something else that is profound when one is trippin balls: piss piss(ing). i'll tell you all about it sometime.