Friday, April 29, 2011

armor

Dudes have been such duds lately. My wall has been up up up for the past few weeks and it feel good sitting here behind it, isolated. Now if only I could find a full suit of armor...

I know this is the opposite of the warrior I strive to be. I know this is the opposite of me opening up, full of compassion and a desire for understanding. I know I am not listening.

But I am at a loss for words. I don't know what to do except hastily post this drab entry and hope you read it and hope you understand that it is both about you and absolutely not about you. And I hope you know that you are multiple people - spies, perhaps, maybe savages, maybe royalty - and I hope you can just pass through without feeling the need to look behind this poorly constructed wall.

Because shhhhh - I am just trying to rest and forget and be forgotten.

No comments: