Wednesday, July 22, 2015

refraction

Hey! I'm really happy right now! I am glad I never finished the post I started this morning because it was pretty bitchy and it was all about why I cannot stand a certain girl from my past. Blah blah blah blah blah blah and so forth. I should still finish writing it, but in a private journal. A private journal! Sounds so scandalous, but it's really just a cheap notebook mostly full of to do lists and the occasional philosophical musings by a part-time philosopher KIDDING I'm not a part-time anything, not even a part-time Tweeter. I am full-time. I am definitely a full-time Tweet machine.

Tonight there was a rainbow. Faint, but it was there. Tonight there were clouds which I have dubbed "Jesus clouds." Sometimes they are "Jesus, clouds!" Tonight there were flashes of insight I forgot to chase down and capture in a Mason jar. Darn. That's okay, though, because tonight there was also forgiveness. Forgiveness to myself for myself. Forgiveness for my forgetfulness, my very frequent moments of head-in-the-(Jesus)-clouds. Forgiveness that never needed to be given, but was, and it was what I needed in order to fully be there with the rainbow, the sky's flirtation with rain, the closing of what was a pretty emotionally stable day. I feel open, or at least beginning to open. I feel a connection I thought I had lost long ago. I guess all things are bound to return, hungry to make their way back home.

No comments: