Wednesday, December 30, 2009

today i thought about some goals

I start a lot of my posts with the words "I" and "Today," but not this time!!! Oh wait, yes, this time. But just wait until next time!!! There's not a chance I will begin my post with "I" or "Today." This will be my sole New Year's goal.

Okay, not really. I have a couple of other New Year's goals. They are as follows:
*learn yoga and do yoga
*Along with billions of other people, I want to be healthy. I even bought The Complete Idiot's Guide to Total Nutrition. Bring on the amino acids.

I can't remember my other New Year's goals/resolutions... Damn. Oh well, those two are pretty good ones that will take up time and energy, so why overwhelm myself with more tasks?

Prepare yourself for a "look back at 2009" post. I may need a tranquilizer after I write it.

No comments: