Thursday, December 3, 2009

this is not sad; but don't worry, not everyone is not sad

There is too much sadness inside everyone. I don't have to add to it. I want to write uplifting words! Why do I only write when I am sad? And is it bad that the one thing I "do well" is the one thing I do when I am sad? So do I subconsciously stay/make myself sad in order to produce odd, scrambled writing? Because when I am happy (or relatively so), I end up writing the way Kinkade paints cottages. What? Exactly. But it's too easy to only write when I am feeling down. There are so many holy holy holy things to unearth inside of me and transfer onto the page/blog/skin. Let me do it! Let me breathe in the golden eternity! My promise to you (and me), however, is that this golden eternity shall not include glowing highlights and saturated pastel colors. Or maybe it will! Who knows! Holy Kinkade! Holy insistent cottage coziness! Holy idyllic settings such as gardens, streams, and more stone cottages! HOLY!

No comments: