Saturday, August 15, 2009

well it's anyone's, anyone's guess

On Monday I start my vegan life.

I am so damn tired.

I stole two cookies, two apples, and two oranges today from a Best Western.

I can't stay awake.

When I got into my car today, "Mysteries" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs was playing. And it was like I could have written every single word of that song this morning. Very relevant to my life. Incredibly so. Check out the lyrics if you are so inclined. If you are not inclined, then do whatever it is that you are inclined to do, so long as you do not rip someone's heart out in the process and/or steal food from hotel chains. Stealing is just wrong.

6 comments:

errin julkunen-pedersen said...

vegan life! i am shaking up my diet a lot on monday, too. we'll have to discuss our eatings. best western EXPECTS you to take those foods: that's why they're there. i'm glad you made it through the weekend.

stress, stress, stress, twist, stress, stress, stress.

Anonymous said...

Wanna go to the Yeah Yeah Yeah's concert with me? :)

Jennif said...

Jennifer, I think it would be a good idea for ALL of us to go....I mean, if that's OK with you and Meg... :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me! I've already got tickets for Greg & I! Let's make it a party! Top shelf margaritas take two! :)

meg said...

Let's all go to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs! That would be amazing! I always have and will forever have a gigantic girl boner for Karen O. Was that too crude?

Anonymous said...

YEAH! ;) Not too crude at all--she is the coolest!