Friday, January 2, 2009

sleep is so 2008

In 2009 I am going to try on capitalization. See how it fits.

For undisclosed reasons, yesterday I found myself living off of roughly twenty minutes of sleep. Although I should have spent all of New Year's Day snoozing (and Lord knows I wanted to), I went up to Salt Lake with my sister instead. We met my dad at the Broadway and saw Milk (the movie, not the person-- as in Milk Potter-- 'member him, y'all?). It was probably a great movie, but Lord knows I don't remember it. 'Member it. Y'all, Lord knows I was so tired. I drank a large coffee (coffee at a movie theater?!? Now I've seen everything!!! Except for a pregnant man.), but it did not do too much except for make me have to go to the bathroom during an important part of the movie. After the movie, we ate lunch/dinner and then we went shopping. I hate shopping so so so much. Unless it is at bookstores or thrift stores. Then we had to go grocery shopping. By this point I felt so tired that I was physically ill AND I was hallucinating. The hallucinating part was awesome. Everyone and everything was levitating. Who needs wacky shrooms when you've got wacky sleep deprivation? Anyway, even though I was becoming insane-- Or maybe because I was insane... AM insane... I went to bed at 2am last night, even though I could have easily been asleep by 2pm earlier that day (which, in fact, I was asleep at 2pm... I know I slept during part of the movie. At one point I woke up towards the end of the movie and I was like, "Whoa whoa whoa-- Milk is gay?!? When did this happen?!?" You snooze, you lose.).

I don't remember the point of this entry. Y'all are gonna read this and Lord knows y'all are gonna h8 it. Lord knows I don't want y'all to h8 on me. Oh Lordy Lord I am still so tired, even though I zZzZ a lot last night. Why is the coffee table floating?

No comments: