Sunday, November 17, 2013

moods and tonys and diapers

I've been a tad moody in my recent posts. I am not going to apologize for having emotions, though! Nope. But I will apologize for not being as tactful as I could have been. I am still trying to figure out the fine line between being assertive and being an asshole. People just wanna be loved and accepted, (wo)man. Still, I don't "owe" anyone my attention. I do, however, owe them an explanation, even if it is brief. It's too tempting for me to ignore and run away from anything and anyone that makes me even remotely uncomfortable. It's a bad habit I should break. Breaking bad habits. Breaking bad. Breaking Bad: The Musical. Starring Meghan Wiemer as Heisenberg and Pinkman and Tuco and Badger and the blonde chick and the boy with the crutches. A one-woman show! Tony Award winning play! Suddenly closed due to Meghan being a tactless asshole to the audience.

Anyway, Sundays are awesome, huh?

I am going to work on a list of my goals/dreams/aspirations today. What is really important to me? What five things do I value the most? Where do I want to channel my energy and what can I discard? This is a vital thing for me to do/figure out. I feel swamped with demands and desires and diapers. Kidding about the diapers. But maybe one day when I am the mother to five beautiful adopted children from Africa and Asia, I will be swamped in diapers and delusions that I am Angelina Jolie. Until then I will just focus on finding which demands and desires to tackle and wrestle to the ground until we are making sweet love.

There is no way to end this post except for with a picture of two sickos eating a banana.

No comments: