Thursday, April 5, 2012

such a long, easy ride

sURE, CAPS LOCK, NICE TRICK.

Warning! Warning to all of you lonely web surfers out there! This will be the weirdest post just (never eat soggy waffles) west of the Mississippi. Mississississississi-pee-pee-eye.

The fuck.

Good god, I'm listening to James Taylor for some reason. Sweeeeeet buddha god, he is boring. We know you've seen fire and rain, Tay Tay, and we know it's because you were in a mental institution, but guess what? Lulu is singing about sucking on ding dongs and I think that's probably more legit.

Okay, let me start this ENTIRE POST over. So, I've brought you here tonight to talk about something really important. I can't even begin to guess what it is that I am about to type. Please! Don't stop reading! This is of the utmost importance!

Water.

No comments: