Tuesday, August 9, 2011

words! on your screen! for you to read!

I don't know how to approach this situation that has been on my mind for some time now. I want to be tactful, I want to be vague, I don't want to complain too much, I don't want to be hurtful, I want to open up, I want to leave something to the imagination, I want to understand, I don't want to let this person get away with anything, I want to be compassionate, I want to be assertive. I want to express a lot of things that are almost too secret to express.

So I won't say a word.

I will leave everyone hanging until just the right time, until I decide what it is that I even want to decide.

Huh? I'm confusing myself, something I do quite well, something that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Here's the thing: This is probably the worst blog entry I have ever written. It's just a bunch of letters thrown together to make words to make something sound more important than it actually is/was. I wish we could have meant more to each other. It sounded nice.