Wednesday, August 10, 2011

aaaaand now for some clarification

Okay, to clarify some things: In my last blog post, I was hurt. I said things that may have not been completely true. Maybe a part of me was trying to hurt someone else, to shift the blame, to make things more dramatic than they needed to be to... Get sympathy? Reassurance? Some kind of validation? A simple response? Basically, this person meant a lot to me and still does and I have nothing but love and respect for them. This person and I just found each other at an unfortunate time in our lives - when we have to be completely selfish and take care of our own issues before we can give ourselves to one another and have a healthy relationship. At least this is how I see it from over here. I could be completely wrong, though (it wouldn't be the first time).

No comments: