Wednesday, July 15, 2009

sweet and sour

I need to stop being so annoyed of everyone. It's a terrible habit. Don't worry, I usually only get annoyed with strangers, not people I actually know. Because, well, people are actually pretty good people once you get to know them. The problem comes when you don't know the person. You can assign whatever personality, likes, dislikes, etc. to this person, thus falling in love with or hating an illusion.

Ah, illusions.

I suppose I could have said more about illusions than just "ah, illusions," but... Eh. I'll get to it one day. I'llusions get to it one day. What? What did I even mean by that? That was not clever, just weird. And confusing.

So anyway, back to the most obnoxious people on earth-- strangers. There is a boy and a girl on the 4th floor of the library, which is supposed to be SILENT, but they just have to keep talking and talking and laughing and talking about the most boring "SHIT" ever. I don't get it. How can people be so incredibly oblivious to simple social norms? Just be quiet. Or go to the 1st floor. Or better yet, go to The Creamery, order some Brigham Young vanilla, and continue to laugh your ass off in a more suitable environment for your wacky tales.

I'm sorry.

Namaste.

May all sentient beings be free from suffering and the root of all suffering.

Uh...

It's a free country?

Well, enough about bothersome chatterboxes-- let me instead make Jack blush and publicly announce that I love that little guy. He is such a damn sweetheart and he has this gift of making me feel instantly better by simply hugging me or holding my hand. His little gestures mean a lot to me, especially lately.

He's basically the Zooey to my emotionally unstable Franny.

No comments: