Thursday, December 18, 2008

i ain't got no home in this world anymore

praise jesus and buddha that i am finally done with this semester. it has yet to sink in that i will no longer have to go to class for four hours each day and spend it with woman who are nice and everything, but also really into things like twilight and scrapbooking.

the happiness that comes with the semester being over with is being overshadowed with the sheer terror i feel whenever i have to drive in the snow. also, there is some sweaty dude in the computer lab that keeps clearing his throat every... three seconds? it's like, dude- get a drink. it is driving me insane. and some computer keeps beeping, which is also driving me insane, but not as insane as the sweaty throat clearing. good thing i have my ipod, though. but i can still hear his throat over dylan's "girl from the north country fair". i should probably just leave the computer lab anyway and go sell my books back. i wonder how much of the three hundred dollars i will get back? my guess is that by some christmas miracle i will get five hundred dollars back and receive a fruit basket.

crossing my fingers.

No comments: