Tuesday, June 7, 2011

love

I do want to post more often, but the trouble I run into is that I believe every post should be really well written, insightful, full of cleverness, and maybe a pretty picture or two. Well, frankly I will probably not write anything for quite some time if I wait for a post to be all of the above. So here is a post that is none of the above!

*I love breakfast. I love breakfast so much that I fall asleep excited to wake up for breakfast and I literally wake up with a smile on my face because it is BREAKFAST TIME. I would skip lunch and/or dinner before skipping breakfast. I don't know what it is about breakfast that I enjoy so much, but the enjoyment is there and it's not going away anytime soon. Oh no! I hate breakfast! That was quick! Psych. I still love breakfast hardcore. Breakfast.

*Speaking of loving things, I kinda love my new job. Of course, a job is a job and it's always nice to have a day off and/or get off early, but for the most part my job rocks. Sure, I am sometimes (well, all of the time) really, really slow at chopping vegetables and get super nervous when the customer is standing right there watching me make their sandwich/smoothie/vegan nachos, but again, my job overall rocks. Oh yeah, I work at Ginger's Garden Cafe, by the way. I love my coworkers, I love the food, I love some of the customers, and I love free yoga classes. #superlucky

*Okay, let me keep up this whole love high by saying I absolutely love and adore and admire and miss and love my friends. I have been thinking a lot about my best friends lately and how in awe of them I am. They are brilliant - incredible writers, hilarious (pretty much the only people that can make me genuinely laugh on a regular basis), and more talented than 99% of the people I know. You people know Laura Eastin Hymes? She is one my best buddies. And same goes with Mr. Christopher Allman. Beautiful souls.

I just got sweepy. Time for sleep. SO HOT AND BOTHERED FOR BREAKFAST!!!

1 comment:

L.B. said...

But you are the wind beneath my wings, babydoll!