Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 02

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for awhile.



This photo was taken with one of my best friends, Laura Beth Eastin Hymes. It was taken almost five years ago, back when she was not a Hymes and I was not a delinquent. Laura and I have known each other since our Pleasant Grove Junior High years, but we did not become best friends until 10th grade, during our Pleasant Grove High School constantly-making-odd-jokes-about-leprechauns years. Throughout the years we have had our tiffs and our differences, but we still remain in contact. She is currently living in California going to grad school (she is a certified literary genius), but we still write letters to each other and plan on one day moving to a Danish commune, where we can go blonde and own some chickens. I love my Laura Beth.

1 comment:

L.B. said...

I am so happy to have found this. We are in the middle of a long and winding love affair.