Wednesday, September 2, 2009

it's bound to melt your heart

I'm interested in and confused by white noise.

People have ideas for me. And want to buy me coffee to talk ideas. Little do they know that I just sit at home in a cat sweatshirt doing nothing. How does something like that inspire ideas?

Black licorice. I am now a fan. Is this a sign of getting older? Black licorice seems... Sophisticated. As far as licorice sophistication goes.

Okay, time to open google.com and type in "Melt Your Heart lyrics Jenny Lewis." And then, well, read the lyrics.

Sometimes I forget about Egypt.

I need to revise my two play pitches tonight. Which basically means I need to write two entirely new play pitches. I think one will have to do with white noise and the other one will have to do with sawing off a head. I am a chronic doubter of myself.

Why don't I ever drink brandy? Or sherry?

I miss math.

"And we've lost the people we could have loved, and you...
What you know you have or what you think you aren't
It's never perfect."

1 comment:

Jennif said...

can i read your plays? i think they sound fantastic. you are really nice and I like you.