Wednesday, February 11, 2009

machines have souls

I feel kind of bad that I was so harsh on the Superbowl in one of my previous entries. I don't really have anything against the Superbowl. I don't even care. I think I was just feeling a bit anarchistic(?) that day. So anyway, I am going to see my friend's band tonight at Urban Lounge. Musée Mécanique. Check them out on WIKI-F**KING-PEDIA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mus%C3%A9e_M%C3%A9canique_(band). I have never actually MET this friend, but I have known him for... five years? Four? Long story. Not really THAT long. But long enough that it would be boring to tell it here, on the world wide web of lies. Nobody ever leaves me comments.

5 comments:

errin julkunen-pedersen said...

here's a comment. i'm sorry i don't leave them more frequently, but everytime (i just spelled time "thime" which made me think of thyme and i wish that there was an everythyme) i read your blog i want to respond with something that is a lot more personal and intimate and not commenty, but like email worthy, or real conversation worthy. but let's be honest. i never bother to sit down and write emails, and i'm no good at conversation, so i just come off as an uncaring bitch. but really, i read your posts and think about them for a long time. so now i'm just gonna stop being such a puss (my favorite hick saying of all time) and grow a pair and share my feelings and such out in the wide open spaces of the interwebs. the end. or is it?

Jack W. said...

I have fallen victim to the same thing as Errin... So i will comment more frequently...

Chris Almond said...

did you have, safety pinned upon your back, a canvas patch with a circled A on it while writing the superbowl entry?

Jake said...

thanksf or calling me nobody! and not only nobody, but "nobody ever!" lol jk.

meg said...

I love all of you guys in romantic ways.