Tuesday, October 23, 2012

let's get snuggie

Let's get real serious for a moment. Just kidding. I'm always so serious in my head that the only way I cannot be serious is through various social media sites and blogs. Are blogs considered social media sites? Listen, you social media experts, don't make fun of me in your head for not knowing the answer to this possibly really stupid question. I already make fun of me enough in my own head and don't need other people to do it for me. And no, perhaps I'm not making a lick of sense right now, but just imagine how much more sense I wouldn't be making if I had just licked a toad in the jungles of South America. I'd be talking and seeing all sorts of crazy shit. Now THAT'S what I call getting serious.

But let's switch gears. (Why do I keep saying "let's"? It's not as if this blog is a group effort OH BUT IT IS. I write, you read, I ramble, sometimes you leave comments--it's as if "her fog and pearls" is some sort of complex watch battery with each part working together to create time out of nothing, for time does not exist except within the confines of the simple mind. Well, let's get out of our simple minds and into a giant Snuggie because damn, girl, it be cold outside and damn, girl, you look fine as hell in fleece.)

Oh yeah, so switching gears. Hmmm. I don't even know how to drive a manual, so I can't really successfully switch gears. Maybe I can just automatically dive right in and say that I am a... I am a... uh... NOPE. Not today. Today is just ice cream. Ice cream and avocados and salsa and handfuls of cereal. That is what today will be for me. If I'm feeling reckless, today might also involve pizza and online shopping for a backpack and a beanie.

Okay, moving on to last night's debate and my convoluted thoughts on what both men had to say...

JK!!! Time for a Snuggie ice cream date with myself!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm so serious in my head, that if I didn't blog I don't know what I would have done during the last year of cancer, living, sleeping and deciding what to keep on my DVR. Keep posting, keep daring. We gotcha.