Friday, November 28, 2008

panopea abrupta

last saturday i went to olympia, washington with my dad to check out the evergreen state college. i was almost one hundred percent sure that i was going to move to olympia in january, but now i am not so sure. after much thought and discussion with my pops, i think the best thing for me to do right now would be to finish my english degree at uvu since i am probably hella close to graduating- and it would be much cheaper. then after i graduate, i can think about going to grad school at evergreen and getting my masters in public administration. i have also been looking into naropa university in colorado for grad school. if i went there, i would probably get my masters in either creative writing, writing and poetics, or religious studies. i can't remember what my point was of this entry... maybe it was to tell you that the geoduck (pronounced "gooey-duck") is the world's largest burrowing bivalve. here is a picture of me holding a medium sized geoduck.

eat your heart out.

1 comment:

Alison said...

and i am. eating my heart out.