Wednesday, June 18, 2014

me(g) 1

Most of my dreams are about closed amusement parks and red public bathrooms.

Avocados are my favorite food.
I also really like sandwiches.

When I was 11, I believed I was haunted by a child ghost named Andrew.
I still kind of believe it.

Occasionally I pray. I don't know yet how to end my prayers. Amen? See you (much) later?

I have a weakness for Puerto Ricans.
I have a weakness for maple vanilla ice cream.
My strength is in my thighs and spine.

I want every woman in the world to read The Beauty Myth.
I want every woman in the world to scream "fuck it" at the top of their lungs.
I want every woman in the world to start riots, not diets.
And yes, I did accidentally spell "diets" "diots."

My waistline is expanding and my butt's getting bigger and it is freaking me out.
But my brain is also working better and I'm not constantly moody and I'm not always dizzy and I think my life is worth more than a size.

No comments: