Friday, October 9, 2009

Rob Steffen, here is your shout-out.

Hi guys. I'm back. And I'm still vegan. And I'm still chronically anxious and depressed (BUT WORKING ON IT!). And I'm still in love with the Dalai Lama. Why? Because he recently said the next Dalai Lama should be a woman. Here is a link to an article about it: http://www.doublex.com/section/news-politics/next-dalai-lama-should-be-woman?page=0#

I apologize for the sloppiness of the link. HTML what? I don't know. I don't even know what HTML means. I think it has something to do with Harriet Tubman and Martin Luther.

Right now the school custodian is discussing guns with Greg Wilcox.

There is pie in the newsroom. Right now. If anyone wants a slice. You better hurry, though. IT WON'T LAST. But you know what DOES last? Tattoos. Speaking of... Never mind. Secret.

I want to read more Rumi. And I want my room(y) to be clean. But do I want to clean it? Not likely. I'd rather read Rumi in my non-roomy room. Ruminating over... stuff. You know.

Man. Caffeine.

I am going to go as the Jonas Brothers for Halloween. All twelve of them.

3 comments:

Elder Roxas said...

I'll be Miley Cirus for Halloween and take all twelve of you out on a date, if Jack approves.

trevor said...

i'll go as andrew...in the dark woods.

mrs. everything said...

I'm going to be Bob Dylan for Halloween. No shit!
Maybe I should be you for Halloween. Maybe I should send you some vegan Halloween goodies.